Haul Bikes/Mecum Monterey Motorcycle Auction Transport Order
ALL DELIVERIES MAY TAKE UP TO 8 WEEKS.
Haul Bikes Mecum Motorcycle Auction Shipping
Confused About Motorcycle Shipping?
Whether you just found a great deal on a 1967 BSA Hornet, were the high-bidder on a 1945 Harley Davidson EL, or are the proud new owner of a 1951 Indian Chief, Daily Direct Motorcycle Transportation will baby your bike safely to its new home! We are licensed and fully insured. Our drivers receive your motorcycles – battery connected and fluids intact. No need to crate or palletize your shipment.
Every bike we haul is secured using a specialty transporting system in enclosed trailers, which have been designed and tested to protect against damage and wear. We always use a minimum of six soft tie-downs, engineered exclusively for Daily Direct. No metal – not even vinyl-coated hooks – will ever touch the bike. For safety and efficiency, our primary securing point is the triple tree. Our drivers provide detailed inspection reports to the shipper and receiver with each move.
Don’t be misled by the lure of low quotes. There are no surprise charges upon delivery and your rate ALWAYS includes insurance. With Daily Direct, you get safe, secure, prompt transportation – by motorcycle people for motorcycle people.
Special concerns or custom deliveries? We are large enough to accommodate you, yet small enough to give you all the personal attention you deserve. Contact Daily Direct today for all your commercial motorcycle transportation needs – coast to coast!
One-Way Mecum Monterey Motorcycle Auction Special
$625 Arkansas, California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
$649 Alabama, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennesee
$700 North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia
$750 Florida, Washington DC
$798 Connecticut, Deleware, Maryland, Massachusets, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Includes $15,000 of insurance with a $500 deductible
- Deductible can be eliminated for a fee of $50
- Extra Insurance available for $35/$5,000 of coverage
- A price break of $25 per unit will be deducted upon delivery of two (2) or more motorcycles to the same address
- A price break of $50 per unit will be deducted upon delivery of four (4 ) or more motorcycles to the same address
- Door to door service – business or residential
- No need to crate or palletize the bike
- No need to drain the gas or disconnect the battery
- Oversized, Sidecars and Trikes: additional surcharge of $195 each.
- Fuel Surcharge is additional 20%
There is an extra charge of $300 for tolls when delivering to New York City, Long Island, the Boroughs of New York or any location in the state of Maine. At this time, we do NOT deliver to intercoastal islands including but not limited to Key West.